“MARINE AND OFFSHORE INSIGHT TEAM” want you to feel at home when you post a comment on Grist. We want everyone to feel at home posting comments on our COMMENT BOX OR CONTACT US FORM.
We don’t know what your home is like, but we know how we expect people to behave when they visit ours. That’s why we reserve the right to delete comments and ban users as needed to keep the comment threads here civil and substantive. its all about MARITIME knowledge, you can share yours as well. We all can learn from you.
Now, our No. 1 house rule is simple: Don’t be a jerk.
Want to be the kind of commenter we’d love to bring home to Thanksgiving dinner? Here’s what we like to see in comments:
- Weigh in with smart, informed ideas that contribute further to the story or add more insight.
- Give us useful, constructive criticism. Spot a typo or an error? Let us know and we will correct it. NO ONE IS ABOVE MISTAKES.
- Demonstrate and share the intelligence, wisdom, and humor we know you possess.
- No off topics and or spamming. If you meet with all the above rules, feel free to use our discussion box or form to reach us.
Marine and offshore insight blog Cookies policy
- GDPR: The GDPR, which becomes enforceable on May 25, 2018, seeks to strengthen the security and protection of personal data in the EU and serve as a single piece of legislation for all of the EU. It will replace the EU Data Protection Directive and all the local laws relating to it. You can read more
We welcome the GDPR and will ensure the Marine and Offshore Insight comply with its provisions.
The following cookies are essential cookies to help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. They can also be placed to comply with a legal obligation. The following are the third party services we use in our blog:
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often. We use them to improve how our website works. However, some of them might be third-party cookies and the data they collect can be put to purposes unknown by us as the site owner. Please refer to google analytics cookies policy.
We use widgets like google translate ( for language translation), Disqus comment system ( To allow you share your comments on our post), Add to Any ( for easy share post to friends who might need the information), Email Subscribers ( In case you wish to receive updates to your email when we share new article), Adsense ( Sharing ads which might be benefit to you ) and other web servers cookies used for better browsing experiences.
For any doubt about the above declarations please contact us, using the above form. Thanks for joining us, we are happy you are here.
Last Updated on