DISCOVER YOUR WORLD WITH Marine and offshore insight
Welcome to marine and offshore insight – One of the best marine guide blog. Our team includes both top seafarers, maritime logistics officers, marine safety officers and ship crewing managers. We start up since 2008, focus on sharing related marine developments, maritime discovery, rendering seafarer assistance ( in terms of documentation, training and job finding). Apart from the mentioned list, our logistics officers also work closly in partnaship with other maritime companies for more expansion.
Seafarers and other maritime professionals do share their experinces both at sea and onshore on our blog section. Moreover you are also welcome to contact us for inquires, partnership or any maritime related consultation. Note, all comments in our blog posts are moderated according to our policy.
However, you can browse through for already answered quistions, comments and training tools provided for our audience. Most posts are shared base on it category, therefore for easy navigation of our site, you can see pages and categories placed sideways or use our site search with your keywords for better result.
Recent shared maritime articles
Seafarers job is an impermanent job which always bases on…
On arrival or boarding any type of ship; either as a crew member, passenger, a cabin (a living room) will be provided for you and inside it are equipped with furnitures, electronics, means of commutation, etc.
The cabin will serve as a personal home throughout your stay onboard the vessel. Depending on the ship cabin plans and arrangement, some cabins might have only one person occupancy or between 2 – 4 persons in one.
- Ali Osman departure from port chalkisAli Osman departure from port chalkis Chalkis is a small Island located in Euboea, Greece …. for more history of the city, you can check Wikipedia It was nice visiting this port. Recommended post: 10 Important Things To Check
- MV CLIPPER TERMINUS – discharging grain with shore gearMV CLIPPER TERMINUS – discharging grain with shore gear MV CLIPPER TERMINUS discharging grain today with shore gear at port of morehead city Recommended post: 10 Important Things To Check During Electro… Ship crew recruitment: 4 important ways to unveil
- 10 Recommended Maritime Jobs Recruitment websitesThe maritime job is an interesting career absolutely different from other professions. According to statistics, the maritime industry provides massive and well-paid career opportunities worldwide. Also, the most interesting thing about the maritime profession is you can travel around the
- Solutions To Piracy And Oil Bunkering in Nigeria WatersSince the discovery of crude oil at Oloibiri, Delta state Nigeria in 1956, Nigeria became a major oil producing nation and by 2012 was the largest oil producing nation in Africa and the sixth largest in the world.though in recent
- 4th Engineer duties and Responsibilities4th Engineer who is a licensed member of the engine department onboard a merchant ship is as well the first rank promotion of the engine department. Moreover, the fourth engineer rank is very stumbling upon by a lot of responsibilities,
When it comes to cruise ships, only same sex crews or passengers are placed in a cabins with multiple beds, except in VIP area where ever top crew officers, passengers with family or friends can stay single or together. While in cargo ships crews area placed as per ranks; executive cabins (2 room in one) for top four officers ( capt, chief engineer, chief mate, second engineer) and single ones for crews. In case of less rooms, crews can be two in one cabin of double Bunks (beds), with few drawers (to store your luggages), and a small tiny bathroom.
Since not everyone knows how to maintain proper cleanliness or hygiene, then comes in the crew accommodation convention requirements 92 – 133 of MLC, ILO..
Onboard every vessel, there are two windlass motors and two…
In container vessels, the word stowage plan ” is the…
There are two major reasons which you may have vibrations…
This was a live incident which happened on board ship,…
According to Reuters, the burning Iranian tanker which collided with…
West Africa piracy attacks and crew kidnapping has reportedly increased…
Working supply boat in heavy weather supply boat. To become…
CES 4.1 & STA QUESTIONS & CORRECT ANSWERS
As they use to say, Practice makes perfect .... Here we have made it simple to run easy CES test online for training purposes... Please note, the questions might be different from that of your examiner .... Only some words has been changed from the original one.
To start the test, click on "Start Quiz" Below
More online Seafarers test, MARPOL questions and self training can be find here. Also don’t forget to subscribe below for newsletters and latest updates from us.